Master of Business Administration
A completed application form
Accredited bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA 2.0
All official transcripts of prior undergraduate and/or graduate work reflecting degree conferred. Applicants should submit an evaluation of their degrees performed by a foreign credential evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
A Self-Introduction Essay
A statement of purpose and expectation in regards to the program the applicant seeks to study
Non-refundable $100 application fee
- The university offers two MBA degree programs: MBA Global Business Concentration and MBA Real Estate Concentration.
Tuition & Fees
Southwestern California University offers a number of scholarships to help qualified students and creed meet the financial requirements of attending college.
Scholarships can be an important financial resource to help pay for your degree. Scholarships don’t need to be repaid, but not all scholarships are available to all students.
At present, SWCU is not able to offer federal financial aid to students, such as the Pell Grant and Stafford Student Loan Programs.However, SWCU awards a limited number of partial tuition scholarships to the truly needy and deserving students who meet the following qualifications:
- The applicant must be accepted for admission.
- The applicant must submit an application for scholarship award with requested documents.
- The applicant must have/maintain cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher.
- The applicant must provide proof that their financial needs satisfy the requirements for awarding financial assistance established by the Scholarship Committee of SWCU.
|All financial aid is awarded on a year-to-year basis. Students who are admitted on provisional basis will not be eligible to receive any financial aid. Apply at least six weeks before the beginning of semester. If a student obtains a loan to pay for an educational program, student will have the responsibility to repay the full amount of the loan plus interest, less the amount of any refund.|